Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The number of keyword is 3 to 5.
- The abstract is 170 to 200 words in length.
- The manuscript is written in Microsoft Word.
- The manuscript is written in the IJAI template.
- Organization and citation of the bibliography are made in sign   , and so on.
- The reference writing format is the format adopted by IEEE, and has at least 15 references.
- Manuscripts for similarity check have been provided wherein the percentage of similarity accepted is 30% and below.
- Author(s) is not allowed to withdraw submitted manuscripts when the manuscript is still in the peer-reviewing process.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Author(s) hereby agree to transfer the copyright of the article to IJAI, which shall have the exclusive and unlimited right to publish the article in any form, including in electronic media.
The copyright to this article is transferred to International Journal of Artificial Intelligence (IJAI) if and when the article is accepted for publication. The undersigned hereby transfers any and all rights in and to the paper including without limitation all copyrights to IJAI. The undersigned hereby represents and warrants that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required. The undersigned represents that he/she has the power and authority to make and execute this assignment.
We declare that:
1. This paper has not been published in the same form elsewhere.
2. It will not be submitted anywhere else for publication prior to acceptance/rejection by this Journal.
3. A copyright permission is obtained for materials published elsewhere and which require this permission for reproduction.
Furthermore, I/We hereby transfer the unlimited rights of publication of the above mentioned paper in whole to IJAI. The copyright transfer covers the right to reproduce and distribute the article, including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, electronic form (offline, online) or any other reproductions of similar nature. The corresponding author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any and all co-authors. After submission of this agreement signed by the corresponding author, changes of authorship or in the order of the authors listed will not be accepted.
Retained Rights/Terms and Conditions
1. Authors retain all proprietary rights in any process, procedure, or article of manufacture described in the work.
2. Authors may reproduce or authorize others to reproduce the work or derivative works for the author’s personal use or for company use, provided that the source and the IJAI copyright notice are indicated, the copies are not used in any way that implies IJAI endorsement of a product or service of any employer, and the copies themselves are not offered for sale.
3. Although authors are permitted to re-use all or portions of the work in other works, this does not include granting third-party requests for reprinting, republishing, or other types of re-use.
The authors agree to the terms of this Copyright Notice, which will apply to this submission if and when it is published by this journal (comments to the editor can be added at the "Comments for the Editor").
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.